The library is getting a new look! In order to accomodate upcoming renovation activities, the JD Williams Library will be closed to the public from December 11th through the start of break on December 20th, and will reopen on January 2nd, 2018.
- Our online resources will be available as usual throughout this time and the holiday period.
- The Science Library, located in the Natural Products Research Center, will be open for study while also providing an alternative service point.
In an effort to make this transitional period as seamless as possible for patrons, some abbreviated services will continue:
- You may request materials from the JD Williams Library at firstname.lastname@example.org and check them out at the Science Library
- Faculty and graduate carrels will be inaccessible during this time. Should you have special research needs, please call (662) 915-7091
- Special Collections services and materials will be available by appointment at email@example.com or phone: (662) 915-7408
- Books can be returned at the book drop and at the Science Library. If you have checked-out materials due for return during the planned closure, due dates will be extended to January 22 so that materials will be due after the library re-opens
- The ILL holiday schedule is available at http://www.libraries.olemiss.edu/uml/interlibrary-loan
If you have any questions, call 662-915-7091